Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dr. Oz show- Jenny Joy


A few weeks ago, I had the Dr.Oz show on where they had mentioned that If you signed up on the website you would receive this chip maker that made healthy potato chips.
I said Hell yes! and proceeded to fill out forms online. None of these forms happened to be offering me a chip maker, However, after further reading I see a posting where if you live in NY or NJ and want to be on the show to fill out yet, another form. I did it not thinking anyone would actually call me back.
the form i filled out did not have a specific show in mind, it was just a general outline of my age, height and weight. and what i would like to achieve by being on the show. To my surprise I did get a call back saying that they are going to be having a show soon where if I was interested then they needed me to send pictures of myself, full sized front back and side with a close up of my face smiling.
I had brad take the pictures and we sent them in. I got another call back. She asked me If I remembered a show they had on a few weeks before where the ladies on stage were all in sport bras showing off there bellies. Which was again odd because I did happen to see that show. I nervously said yeah... she goes on to tell me that Dr. Oz loved that show and they want to do another version, this time with the Butt! well, I got one of those :) she asked me to describe my butt, I said well it's not like you look at it and think Whoa! but you'd also see that It's not small either.
She loved it, I had her laughing.
then came time for the show, I was up in an awesome green room which was right across from Jimmy Fallon and the Roots. but sadly they were not around.. i did get scolded for trying to take a picture of the roots dressing room door.. She called me out by name, Ha.. weird.. shouldn't i be random butt # 14 to you? oh well, guess my ass made an impression, lol.
I had a blast, the nervous energy between everyone was running wild! Dr. Oz talked to me on the show which i was not expecting. by the time it registered to me that this was happening and i could see myself out of the corner of my eye on the big screen i spit out the best answers that i could on the fly and hope that i dont sound crazy when i watch it today...
I think the worst part was standing in there line up out in the hall ways or what seemed to feel like forever, as they looked over all of our butts..
Random people walking up to us saying how we are there hero.. We finally get on set and the audience goes crazy for us. I loved it! I learned a few tips and tricks and do not regret being on the show for one second! it was exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment