Monday, February 13, 2012

Big Russ&Me



Big Russ&Me
-JJW

I am not big into debating politics, or hearing either side yell at each other however, what I do enjoy is understanding the fair balance of what is going on to fully understand the heart of the issues.
I started watching meet the press a few times and thinking Tim Russert was so pleasant and I was drawn into his calm demeanor and positive outlook.
While reading Big Russ&Me I was equally saddened by the tragic loss of this amazing human being, and also fondly reminded of why I loved his work in the first place.
The stories of his childhood are so descriptive you really get the full essence of his experiences growing up.
If you did not get the chance to watch Tim on meet the press, I suggest looking up some old archives online or at least reading this book because you will experience something very special.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment