Monday, January 9, 2012

Maude Maggart sings Irving Berlin



Maude Maggart sings Irving Berlin
by-JJW


Sister to Fiona Apple, Maude Maggart has been making her mark in a very cabaret nature.
If you were to YouTube her you would mostly find a very small collection of her work and one duet with Fiona (paper moon) but none of these songs touch my favorite workings that she has produced.
-Maude Maggart sings Irving Berlin-
I love these renditions! Beautifully remastered with innocence and a deep richness that make any music appreciator stop for a listen.
This album is becoming rare to find which is a shame but I do find that I can find her on Pandora quite frequently.


 
 
Track
1 You Keep Coming Back Like A Song
2 Remember
3 Alexander's Ragtime Band
4 Yiddisha Nightingale
5 Soft Lights And Sweet Music
6 Pack Up Your Sins and Go to the Devil / Everybody Step
7 What'll I Do? / All Alone
8 When I Lost You
9 Always
10 Slumming On Park Avenue
11 When I Leave The World Behind
12 The Song Is Ended (But the Melody Lingers On)

No comments:

Post a Comment