Monday, March 12, 2012

Bitch monster

It would be nice to live a world where nothing ever bothers us. things can just roll off our shoulders. but we  were not all meant to be hippies. Some of us can turn into real bitch monsters. 
I am human, I get annoyed and yes, I get angry from time to time.
 It does not mean that I want change who i am entirely but I don't want to lose focus on what is really important. 
the only thing that helps, is when on the inside I am seeing red, but look into Brads eyes.
I remember love, being calm and  reason. 
he has this way of stopping me in my tracks without ever needing to say a word and I find myself back peddling out of the bitch monster zone into normal mode once again. 
so thank god for patient men. 
because deep down all ladies are crazy, even in short spurts...
 ROBOTS....
-JJW



No comments:

Post a Comment