Sunday, February 7, 2010

Scandalous Addition to the Shopping List

One of these things is not like the other...

Looks like we've been watching too much Big Love at my house. I think we'll only be getting two out of the three items on this shopping list.

--------

P.S. I don't have HBO, so I'm watching it on DVD, and I'm a season behind. Could everyone in the world please agree not to talk about episodes until a year after they've aired?

Sidebar: Am I the only person who still identifies certain actors as "[character name] from Twin Peaks" when I see them onscreen, no matter what or how much they've done since? Grace Zabriskie (Lois on Big Love) is not "Susan's mom on Seinfeld." She's Mrs. [Laura's mom] Palmer.

Also, as long as we're on the subject, Kyle MacLachlan will never be "Charlotte's husband on Sex and the City" or "Orson from Desperate Housewives" to me.

Oh, Agent Cooper.

2 comments:

  1. completely off the subject, but where can one find that notepad holder???? i love it! and no, you are not alone in the characterization of actors. David Duchovny will always be Mulder to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it from the MoMa design store! http://www.momastore.org/museum/moma/ProductDisplay_Notepaper%20Roll%20Dispenser_10451_10001_52188

    ReplyDelete